Rant

I've been really busy these past few months so I haven't really had the time to update this blog. Add to that my laptop (Averatec) is really slowing down due to bloat (that's Windows for you) and I had to reinstall it. I finally got sick of bloat on Window installing firewalls and anti-virus software that I decided to dual boot it with Ubuntu Linux.

Now my PC is a bit faster compared to running Windows and I don't have to worry so much about spyware and viruses. But to be fair, I have a very weak laptop that only has 1Ghz Centrino with 512Mb RAM and 40Gb HD that I can't upgrade. I know, bad purchase. Anyway, I have to make do with what I can and it's not the best computer for photo editing.

Anyway, over the holidays, I got my wife's old iBook G4 and iPhoto runs solid if not fast so I was able to do some editing of my photos.

I really need to get a new computer. Anybody want to donate some good Intel Macs to me? Doesn't have to be new? :)

Comments